Activities and Events
Elizabeth House hosts an array of activities and events, with something on every day of the week!
Download Elizabeth House programme of activities Elizabeth House programme of activities May 2019
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, and so is available for hire by any local community group.
Please see individual pages for information on any of the projects currently taking place, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in becoming our newest addition!
Check out our latest activities:
- Baby Massage Group – Fridays 10.30-12pm Now Fully Booked FUNDED BY BIG LOTTERY
- Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga June-July course opening 10.30-11.30 am. Next course 11th September 2019. Contact Florence.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45 pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays (First Class Free).
- Ballet Lessons Adults – Tuesdays 9.30-10.30 / Toddlers 10.30-11.30 am.
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings. Offering three different ages and levels of Spanish.
- Liz Thompson from Hoop is running a baby massage course here September 6th – October 11th 2019
- German baby sing-a-long – starting June 2019 (term time only) Saturdays 10.30-11.30 am
- Coming in September – Chair Yoga
- Coming in September – Yoga for kids 4-11 years (After School)