Activities and Events
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, due to the current situation we are not open to the public, however some of our activities are available online.
Please see individual pages on the drop down menu for more information on online classes, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions!
Check out our regular activities:
- Baby Massage course – NOW Fridays 6 WEEKS COURSES – by booking only.
- Toddler Football – NOW Mondays (10-12 pm)
- Blue House Club for over 50’s – NOW Wednesdays (11 am to 2 pm)
- Lunch and Play – NOW Fridays may require booking (11 am to 1 pm)
- Bags of Taste – NEW Thursdays from 12th March 2020 11.00-1.30pm.
- Baby Music Tuesdays – term time (10-10.45 am)
- Adult Music lessons Tuesdays – term time
- Arabic Zumba – Women only group. New every Wednesday 12.00-2.00 pm (term times)
- Coucouloulou French for Children have started a New class for 10-11 yrs old’s
- Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga Wednesdays 6 week courses. Contact Florence.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45 pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays (First Class Free).
- Ballet Lessons Tuesdays Toddlers 10.30-11.30 am.
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings 11.00-12.00 pm.
- German baby sing-a-long – Saturdays (term time only) Saturdays 10.00-11.00 am
- Yoga for kids 4-11 years – Mondays 4.15pm onward, please contact the teacher to book.