Activities and Events
Elizabeth House hosts an array of activities and events, with something on every day of the week!
Download Elizabeth House programme of activities Elizabeth House programme of activities January 2019
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, and so is available for hire by any local community group.
Please see individual pages for information on any of the projects currently taking place, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in becoming our newest addition!
NEW at Elizabeth House:
- Baby Massage Group – Booking only – Fridays 10.30-12pm (finishing in July 2019)
- Mother and Baby Yoga …. February on Wednesdays, 10.30-11.30am, follow link to book.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays + Tuesdays Adults 9.30-10.30 Toddlers 10.30-11.30am
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings. Offering three different ages and levels of Spanish.
- Bi-lingual Baby Group starts February two Thursdays of each month.
- More Yoga on Tuesdays 7.30-8.30pm from February.
- Our annual Open Evening on 28th September 2018 was a great success here are some of those moments.