Activities and Events
Elizabeth House hosts an array of activities and events, with something on every day of the week!
Download Elizabeth House programme of activities Elizabeth House programme of activities January 2019
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, and so is available for hire by any local community group.
Please see individual pages for information on any of the projects currently taking place, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in becoming our newest addition!
NEW at Elizabeth House:
- Baby Massage Group – Booking only – Fridays 10.30-12pm (Now fully booked, a few places left on final course in June) FUNDED BY BIG LOTTERY
- Liz Thompson from Hoop is running a baby massage course here 26th April – 7th June 12.30-2.00pm. To book follow her link.
- Mother and Baby Postnatal Yoga February 27th Wednesdays, 10.30-11.30am – full.
- Mother and Baby Postnatal Yoga February 28th Thursdays , 10.30-11.30am – full.
- Mother and Baby Postnatal Yoga June-July course opening 10.30-11.30am – contact Florence.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays (First Class Free)
- Ballet Lessons Adults – Tuesdays 9.30-10.30 / Toddlers 10.30-11.30am
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings. Offering three different ages and levels of Spanish.
- Bi-lingual Baby Group starts February two Thursdays of each month.
- Coming in September – Toddler Yoga
- Coming in September – Yoga for kids 4-11 years (After School)
- Coming in September – German baby sing-a-long
- Our annual Open Evening on 28th September 2018 was a great success here are some of those moments.