Activities and Events
Elizabeth House hosts an array of activities and events, with something on every day of the week!
EH Programme of Activites 2019 1
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, and so is available for hire by any local community group.
Please see individual pages for information on any of the projects currently taking place, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in becoming our newest addition!
Check out our latest activities:
- Baby Massage course – Starts 10th January – by booking only.
- Blue House Club for over 55’s – Coming soon.
- Stay and Play – Coming soon.
- Bags of Taste – NEW starting 22nd January 2020.
- Baby Music Every Tuesday – term time
- Adult Music lessons Every Tuesday – term time
- Arabic Zumba – Women only group. New every Wednesday 12.00-2.00 pm (term times)
- Coucouloulou French for Children have started a New class for 10-11 yrs old’s
- Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga New course 6th November 2019. Contact Florence.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45 pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays (First Class Free).
- Ballet Lessons Tuesdays Toddlers 10.30-11.30 am.
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings 11.00-12.00 pm.
- German baby sing-a-long – Saturdays (term time only) Saturdays 10.00-11.00 am
- Yoga for kids 4-11 years – Mondays 4.15pm onward, please contact the teacher to book.