Activities and Events
Elizabeth House hosts an array of activities and events, with something on every day of the week!
Download EH Programme of Activites 2019
Elizabeth House is a centre for the COMMUNITY, and so is available for hire by any local community group.
Please see individual pages for information on any of the projects currently taking place, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in becoming our newest addition!
Check out our latest activities:
- Baby Music – starts in November 2019
- Baby reflexology – starts in November 2019
- Bags of Taste – are back for a new course starting 25th September – 16th October 2019.
- Coucouloulou French for Children have started a New class for 10-11 yrs old’s
- Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga New course 6th November 2019. Contact Florence.
- Finsbury Park Singers A popular Community Choir Tuesdays 7.00-8.45 pm.
- Ballet Lessons for children +4 starts Thursdays (First Class Free).
- Ballet Lessons Adults – Tuesdays 9.30-10.30 / Toddlers 10.30-11.30 am.
- Spanish Classes Our popular Spanish sing-a-long Para Pinto on Saturday mornings. Offering three different ages and levels of Spanish.
- German baby sing-a-long – starting June 2019 (term time only) Saturdays 10.30-11.30 am
- Yoga for kids 4-11 years – Mondays 4.15pm onward, please contact the teacher to book.