We need your help to keep our services going in response to Covid-19. Donate today to help us see our community centre is able to continue to provide vital support to individuals and families most vulnerable in our community, through our Food Hub and more.
Join Friends of Elizabeth House
In 2021 we launched Friends of Elizabeth House as a way to recognise those individuals who help keep our critical services going around food poverty, children, youth support and community activities despite funding cuts.
What is FoEH?
Friends of Elizabeth House is a network of individuals and families who give regularly to the community centre. We set it up after the phenomenal response to our Covid-19 efforts, seeing more volunteers in 6 months than in our history. Knowing many people had to go back to work, we wanted to create a way for us to stay in touch but also make it very simple to give back.
Our friends are past volunteers and service users, or folks who want to see that their charitable donations go to a great cause.
How do I join?
- To join, simply set up a regular donation via the button below
- Be sure to tick ‘Yes’ to hear from us so your email is collected
- Please note our registered charity name is the Highbury Vale Blackstock Trust, with all proceeds going to Elizabeth House directly!
What do I receive as a member?
We hope you get a great sense of pride knowing that any contributions no matter how big or small are spent directly on our services which in turn help change lives. But it also includes:
- Receiving newsletters and Annual Impact Report to see where your money goes
- Priority on any special launches and event invitations
- Invitation to and recognition at our annual community party
Why right now?
Elizabeth House responded to the Covid-19 crisis immediately through its food hub and online community activities, but as all our regular programme of activities are suspended and the centre is closed and we are losing 60% of our income.
More than ever we need the support of the local community to make sure we can fully re-open our doors when the time is right.
If you can help and donate we would be very grateful.